20050623

achtzehn.

I know - Long time. Anyway... Yeah. So I'm in summer school as some of you know. Physics and archaeology. Physics is kicking my ass. Well, everyone's ass! They need a bigger variety in the intro-physics classes, because some of this stuff is VERY difficult.

Yeah, people are willing to help me, but that usually results in them solving the problem and me just writing it down - it is not very effective and it is not helping my retention.

I'm mooching, but they tell me I'm not. How am I not when I go and earn a 55 (55?!) on the exam - on stuff that I thought I knew! So exam 2 is on Monday and I'm dying. DYING. I can't even do tonight's homework yet I understood what we talked about in class today. WTF is that?!

I hate UA Arch's rules. HATE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home