20050501

siebzehn.

I was so relieved to take my work down this past Tuesday. Good thing is: Chet, David, and Domin all liked my work. I don't know what that means for my grade or admission, but even if I don't make it, I've signed up for two architecture classes this fall. I will prevail - sooner or later. I will get my arch degree from UA if it kills me. KILLS.

At any rate, a lot of the kids had good work, some had good compositions as well - some didn't and left me wondering, "What the HELL was this person thinking?" But, the jury might think they have composition and I don't. It's all in the air. Like poetry. Who can say any one poem is invalid from the creative sense? Sure, it might not be in iambic pentameter, but is it still not a poem, a work of art?

"Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home