20051114

sechsundzwanzig.

I've been so busy lately.

On 26OCT05, I started work at a custom pool, spa, and landscaping company. It's really great! I'm their only draftsman and so I am, as my boss calls me, "the hub of the company". That kinda made me feel good, but also think, "Uh-oh. Can't let them down!" But, I jumped right in and I get along with everyone really well. And I am really excited to have this great opportunity!

We all know I didn't make it into the architecture program last year due to a crappy GPA... but now I am bringing up my grades and getting experience in the real world... I'm learning things that will benefit me in my future in the architecture program. WOO!

Take THAT! to anyone who has snubbed me for not making it in.

I mean... What? :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home