20050902

vierundzwanzig.

After class was done today I walked over to the architecture building to pick up last year's exhibit drawings. While in the building, I heard my old 101 professor's voice downstairs so I ran down the stairs to catch up with him.

We got to talking and with a sly smile on his face he prompted, "So tell me all about the situation you're in right now." I told him all about how my last 102 semester went with Chet and that I am taking upper division electives right now. "I figure 'why not' go to school if the U of A gave me grants, so here I am," I said.

We walked over to the graduate studio to find my drawings. When he saw them he said, "Those are very nice! Obviously, you're work is good enough to be in the exhibit and I think you should stick with it!" Then I told him how I had been working for my dad in the summers and he thought it was a very good idea. He said that my experiences will give me an advantage over the other students.

After I had my drawings, he was headed back to his office and my face beamed from all the compliments. Talk about a boost of confidence! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home