20061119

einundfünfzig.

It's almost Thanksgiving break! I know I haven't kept my promise of updating this with my current projects... mainly because I'm so dang busy working on them all the time! If you think you can study architecture, have a full time job, pay the bills, and have a life, you're wrong. All I can manage is architecture, 10 hours of work a week, and a partial life (which usually is cut back to 0.2% life because sleep really does become luxury when you get it).

Life is grand!

So the rest of the semester is going to be one big work-fest. All projects, all the time.

Oooh, if you're reading this and you know where I can buy various diameters of clear tubes/tubing, please let me know because my current project DEPENDS on it! AYEEE!

It's gonna be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride so you should just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show, folks. :o)

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger operadiva222 said...

I completely understand. I just quit my awful job for that very reason. You gotta know what's important, right?! And sleep is the best luxury ever!! Who needs to eat? Yea for cereal in bags!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Groove Salad said...

Oh, I only slept 3 hours last night! I'm SO tired right now and I have a paper to finish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home